Saturday, August 8, 2009

KAKOM





Kakom was held from 19-22th of July at Kolej Matrikulasi Perlis(KMP). This is absolutely my first time joining national competition. Before the competition started, i still couldn't believe that i was representing KMM for table tennis. During my first game against KMNS, i was quite nervous seeing how technical my opponent played. Besides, i was thinking the strategies of beating him and did whatever i can. Luckily, i won 3-1 quite easily as he was not performing well. For the second game, my opponent was from KMP. That game was quite relax and i won him 3-0 as he was not playing table tennis before. However, the consequent game was quite tough. With the support from my teacher and friends, i won him luckily 3-2. Finally, i lost to KMP and KMJ for the following games. That was a great experience for me as i could see spiritual athletes playing with ethics.

No comments:

Post a Comment